1035 PARKWAY CONDOS
SPRING HILL, TN 37174
ADMINISTRATIVE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Signs. No sign, including a “For Rent” or a “For Sale” sign, advertisement, notice, or
other lettering shall be exhibited on any portion of the Condominium without the
prior written consent of the Association except as provided for in the Declaration, or
with written approval of the Board.
2. Obstructions. The Common Elements, including but not be limited to, the sidewalks,
entrances, passageways, grass, lanes and driveways shall not be obstructed or
encumbered or used for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from
Units. Personal property items, including but not be limited to, bicycles, tools, and
toys which are not in use shall not be allowed on the Common Elements. Bicycles
shall be kept inside the Unit or a garage when not in use.
3. Animals. No animals are allowed to be off leash in any part of the Condominium.
4. Window Coverings and Hanging of Garments. The hanging of garments, rugs, and
similar articles from the windows or from any other facades of the Condominium
property shall not be allowed. No outdoor clothes lines shall be allowed at any time.
No sheets shall be used for window coverings unless on a temporary basis for a
reasonable period of time while awaiting window coverings.
5. Protrusions. Except for the standard awning and optional satellite dish as allowed in
the Declaration, no awning or other similar articles and no television antennae,
machines, air conditioning units, wiring for electrical or telephone installation, or
other similar protrusions shall be allowed on the exterior of the Condominium
property without the prior written consent
6. Damage to Common Elements. All damage to Common Elements or Limited
Common Elements caused by the moving or carrying of articles thereon or caused by
any other action shall be the responsibility of, and shall be paid for by, the Unit
Owner or person causing such damage.
7. Noise. Unit Owners shall not unreasonably disturb other Unit Owners. No Unit
Owner shall conduct or permit any soliciting at the Condominium. No children shall
be permitted to play or remain in the Common Elements.
8. Commercial Use; Zoning Code. All Units shall be used by their respective Unit
Owners only as commercial space for such Unit Owners, and for no other purpose
whatsoever. The use of the Condominiums is limited to those commercial uses
allowed currently or in the future by state and local zoning and use laws and
building codes. Each owner is required to document that their use is compliant with
such laws and codes, and the Association is given a private right to require owners
to comply with the same. The Property is currently zoned M-1, with the buildings
being classified as Commercial Warehouse / Storage, City of Spring Hill, TN. NO
AUTO REPAIR OR WELDING BUSINESS IS ALLOWED IN THE CONDOMINIUM.
COMMERCIAL WOOD WORKING MAY BE REGULATED BY THE ASSOCIATION.
No overnight sleeping in any Unit shall be permitted, and no storage out side the
Unit is permitted.
9. Unit Rental. Other than for commercial wood working, a Unit may be rented by a
Unit Owner in compliance with the Declaration. All leases shall be in writing and
copies of all such leases shall be provided to any other Unit Owner upon request. All
rental agreements shall contain as part of them an agreement by all parties a
statement that any tenant, subtenant, assignee or other leaseholder has had an
opportunity to read the Condominium documents and is subject to all terms of the
Declaration, Bylaws and Rules, as amended from time to time or the Board shall
have the power to void the instrument creating the tenancy. The Unit owner may be
fined up to $100.00 per day by the Board for a violation of this paragraph.
10. Insurance Rates. Unit Owners shall be prohibited from conducting any activity or
storing any article in their Units or on the Limited Common Elements and Common
Elements which would increase the rate of insurance on the condominium property.
11. Maintenance of Unit. Each Unit Owner shall promptly perform or shall have
promptly performed all maintenance and repair work within his/her own Unit which
work, if omitted, would adversely affect any Common Elements or Limited Common
Elements, any portion of the condominium property belonging to other Unit
Owners, or the condominium property as a whole, and each Unit Owner shall be
responsible for all damages and liabilities that any failure to maintain or repair may
12. Nuisances. No immoral, improper, offensive, or unlawful use shall be made of the
condominium property or any part thereof, and each Unit Owner at said Unit
Owner’s expense shall comply with, perform, and fully satisfy all city, state, and
federal laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, orders, or requirements applicable to
13. Parking: Unit owner shall neither park, nor shall they permit their families, tenants
or guest to park, in the parking areas of other Unit Owners, or in such manner as to
prevent ready access to the parking areas of other Unit Owners. Improperly parked
vehicles shall be subject to removal at their Unit Owner’s expense. No parking shall
be permitted at any time on any drive lanes or roads which run through the
Condominium. No Unit Owner shall keep a junk vehicle (defined as a non-operating
vehicle) on the Condominium at any time. No Unit Owner shall conduct any vehicle
repair except on vehicles parked in a garage. No unit owner or guest may park any
vehicle anywhere overnight, and no parking stalls may be leased for more than
three years or conveyed, sold, transferred or assigned separately from the unit for
which it is a limited common element.
14. Service and Recreational Vehicles. Parking of service vehicles owned or operated by
Unit Owners shall be prohibited unless such vehicles are kept in the garages
provided, if any. Storage of boats, travel trailers, mobile homes, campers, and other
recreational vehicles outside of the Unit shall be prohibited. Temporary waiver of
these prohibitions may be obtained from the Association Board of Directors, which
waiver or denial thereof shall be in the sole discretion of the Association Board of
15. Storage. The Association shall not be liable for any loss or damage of or to property
placed in any Unit or in the Limited Common Elements and Common Elements. No
storage may be maintained outside any Unit.
16. Common Elements Maintenance. Unit Owners shall be prohibited from discarding
any dirt or materials from the windows, balconies, or doors of the Units and shall be
prohibited from discarding any dirt or materials into the Common Elements and
Limited Common Elements. Unit owners shall shovel their owner parking areas.
17. Applicability to All Owners. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the
contrary, all rules and regulations shall apply to, and shall be complied with by, all
Unit Owners and all persons under their control, including, but not limited to, the
Unit Owners’ servants, tenants, employees, agents, visitors, licensees, and family
18. Modifications. No unit owner may modify their Unit or the Common Element
without prior consent from the Board of Directors and as provided under Article III of
the Condominium. See WARNING in Declaration. All modifications or additions to
the Common Element may be made without Board consent, and the Board shall
require that style and color match other Common Element.
19. Trash. Trash disposal is the duty of each Unit owner, and no trash container may be
placed out side of the Unit. Notwithstanding the above, Declarant or the Association
may designate a place on the Common Area for trash disposal and may provide
individual trash containers for each unit.
20. Ventilation. Ventilation is required to meet the requirements of COMM chapter 64.
Depending on the use, mechanical or natural ventilation is acceptable. Penetrations
to the structure are limited to the rear wall off each unit. Roof penetrations are
subject to approval of the Association. A fresh air intake HVAC system is required for
any use that needs to provide for “human comfort” according to the state comm.
building code. Unit owner MUST record the use and any changes in use with the
Association. Failure to do so may result in fines and penalties.
21. Exterior light in front is used to provide security and street lighting. Each unit owner
has one and is responsible for keeping the light in working condition at all times. The
fixture is equipped with a timer/and photocell combination to turn on and off
22. All entry and overhead door repair, maintenance and replacement are the
responsibility of each Unit owner. Unit owner must keep the door free of any dents
or scrapes. Replacement doors must be approved by the Association for both style
and color. Repairs must match the original aesthetic appearance.
These rules are drafted on October 17, 2017 and will be finalized in the final completed
condo association rules and guidelines.
1035 Parkway Condos
Spring Hill, TN 37174
David A Craker